Dissertation > Excellent graduate degree dissertation topics show

Heilongjiang Unified Marketing of Instant Noodles

Author: ZengLei
Tutor: DuDanLi
School: Harbin Engineering University
Course: Business Administration
Keywords: Unified instant noodle market in Harbin Branch instant noodle brand brand visibility
CLC: F274
Type: Master's thesis
Year: 2011
Downloads: 56
Quote: 0
Read: Download Dissertation

Abstract


At present, the instant noodle market environment has become the three pillars of the situation, Master Kong, Hualong, unity, these three industries accounted for a large instant noodle market share of 80% of the remaining 20% is occupied some scattered small and medium brands, such agricultural heart, white elephant, Owen, etc., so in the case of many competitors, the brand category were shown every moment when the rapid changes in trends, business development and marketing strategies are also facing many challenges.Uni-President was established in Shanghai in 1988 operational headquarters in mai and China, the same year invested in Harbin Harbin President Enterprises Food Co., Ltd., in the development of the continent 17 years, companies continue to grow and develop uniform, but when going through some twists and turns, facing theMaster Kong, Hualong, the white elephant of a powerful offensive, and the price advantage of other small and medium enterprises, the enterprises are also faced with certain difficulties, and its ranking in the instant noodle market share decline has been from the original to the second ranked third overall position under Hualong, soremains unchanged if the Uni-marketing practices, no resilience to cope with external environmental sensitivity, it is likely to be instant noodle makers catch up with the newborn, or even tragically out of the market.Pressing task for business is through a unified enterprise instant noodle market and internal and external environmental analysis to develop a set of effective field marketing strategy to get rid of backwardness, the formation of its core competitiveness, leap in the development of enterprises.In this paper, a unified marketing instant noodle brand in Heilongjiang case analysis, based on a unified corporate brand, combined with the overall development of China’s instant noodle market environment and its internal own environmental system, which analyzes the current business problems in marketing and use of SWOT analysisthe applicability of its marketing strategy for analysis.On this basis, the use of 4P theory, the uniform branch in Harbin for the instant noodle brand product strategy, pricing strategy, channel strategy, promotional strategy four, the proposed enterprise instant noodle brand marketing strategy is proposed that, as a unified enterprise in Harbinbranch in the field of instant noodles provide a workable basis for decision-making.

Related Dissertations

  1. The Application Research of the Balanced Score Card in the Performance Management of Tines Group,F426.82
  2. Research on Results Verification and Improvement of Shandong Famous Product,F426.82
  3. Study on Green Supply Chain Management Based on Stakeholders Theory,F274
  4. Research on Early Warning System of Company’s Marketing Risk Based on Simulated Community in the Internet,F274
  5. Study on New Product Launch Strategy in Decathlon,F274
  6. The Empirical Research on Service Encounter Affecting Customer Loyalty of Female Underwear Brand,F274
  7. Sun Wah Group study in the power plant DCS industry marketing strategy,F274
  8. Marketing Strategy of China campus buy,F274
  9. The Empirical Study of Brand Image Elements Affecting Clothing Repurchase Behavior,F274
  10. Analysis on the Influence of Consumer Perception and the Text Logo of Women’s Fashion Brand,F274
  11. The M Company Essential Oil Skincare Marketing Strategy Study,F274
  12. Marketing Strategy for Acetic Acid in CE Company,F274
  13. Research on Marketing Strategy of Sports Outfits Enterprises in China,F274
  14. Analysis on Tea Consumer Behavior Characteristics and Marketing Strategies,F274
  15. Research on the Supply Chain Management of Book Distribution Industry,F274
  16. A life insurance company marketing strategy,F274
  17. Zhongcai Hanjiang Cement Co.,LTD Marketing Strategy Research,F274
  18. The Empirical Research of Customer Loyalty on Clothing Network Marketing,F274
  19. The Research of QingFangLian Group "Haier Brothers" Brand Marketing Strategy,F274
  20. A Study on Marketing Strategy of Dongchen Group,F274

CLC: > Economic > Economic planning and management > Enterprise economy > Enterprise Marketing Management
© 2012 www.DissertationTopic.Net  Mobile